Podcast: New Features in Enterprise Services Repository in SAP NetWeaver 7.3
Click here to listen.
In this podcast, Paul Read asks Rathish Balakrishnan about the exciting new features and refinements in Enterprise Services Repository in the upcoming release of SAP NetWeaver.
Our conversation focuses on the following:
This includes extensions to Design Time entities in Enterprise Services Repository, subscription notifications, workflow, and BPM integration.
This includes the entities supported, Java clients, Web-based UI, Eclipse.
- Roles and authorizations
Previous podcasts about SOA Middleware:
- Podcast: SAP Enhancement Package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1 – Service Bus
- Podcast: SAP Enhancement Package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1 – SOA Management
Podcast: SAP Enhancement Package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- Vodcast: Vodcast: Service Enabling Of Legacy Applications With SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- New Features in the Enterprise Services Repository and Services Registry
- Podcast: Enterprise Services Repository
- Features and capabilities of SAP’s Podcast: SOA Middleware with a Focus on Process Integration technology
- New Capabilities in SAP NetWeaver 7.1 Process Integration
Articles about SOA Middleware:
- Service-Enabling a Legacy Application with SAP NetWeaver PI 7.1 – by Udo Paltzer and Peter Gutsche
- Other articles by Udo Paltzer
- Articles by Susanne Rothaug
All you ever wanted to know about Enterprise Services Repository and Services Registry – Really! – by Rathish Balakrishnan
(This podcast was produced by Technology and Innovation Platform, December 2010.)
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.