Interested in Influencing SAP? Join ASUG for the SAP BusinessObjects Analysis Influence Council Kick-off Webcast
Just what is ASUG Influence?
“Influence Councils are interactive forums where members can communicate ideas and concerns about product plans and SAP services directly to SAP development and product managers.”
Please join ASUG on January 18th for this Webcast to kick off the ASUG Influence Council for SAP BusinessObjects Analysis. One of the unique values of ASUG is the opportunity to influence SAP.
• Introduction to the Influence council
• Overview of SAP BusinessObjects Analysis
• SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for Microsoft Office
• SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for OLAP
• Influence council charter and next steps
What does SAP say about Influence? I found this great quote from fellow ASUG volunteer Greg Capps’ ASUG TechED 2010 presentation:
“SAP values the customer feedback gained via the Influence Program. By working collaboratively with ASUG members to identify and address customer pain points, we can leverage the feedback and innovative ideas we receive to deliver:
- Better product and service enhancements
- Increased customer visibility into SAP’s Product Innovation Lifecycle
- Higher customer satisfaction across all account groups
- Improved customer advocacy programs globally
Simply put, the Influence process is one of our trusted tools for shaping the future of SAP products and services.”
— Oliver Hid Arida, SAP
Director of Customer Advocacy
For more information about Analysis, click here.
For more information about Influence Councils see Karin Tillotson’s Why I believe in the power of ASUG Influence Councils Part 1 and Why I believe in the power of ASUG Influence Councils Part 2 – The ASUG UI Influence Council
For more information about ASUG see Ingo Hilgefort’s Whats the value of a ASUG membership for you as customer ?