The BPM Book: Real World BPM in an SAP Environment is now available
The BPM Book: Real World BPM in an SAP Environment is now available. In this unique book, you will learn how to span the gap between business processes and information technology, as well as how to apply BPM within SAP projects. The authors provide extensive information on everything you need to know about the processes and methods (new ASAP, process-based implementation content, BPM technology, and more) to implement BPM. Through real-world examples, best practices, and advice from SAP experts, you will comprehensively understand how BPM works and how you can best use it to your advantage. Additionally, use cases from industry leaders and innovators show you how these early adopters improved their businesses by using BPM technology and methodology.
Explore the reading-sample:
Some of the highlight in the book includes:
- Linking Strategy to Operation: Explore how a company´s business model is linked to the process model, therefore including performance and value drivers.
- BPM Anatomy: Get an in-depth look at what makes BPM in SAP environments so effective, and understand all of the options and unique add-ons that are available for you to link to your SAP system.
- Real-Life Examples: Explore use cases from different industries to understand how BPM can be applied to your project to maximize efficiency, streamline process performance, achieve performance and value creation, and optimize customer relations.
- Applicable Software for BPM: Learn how standard software in general and SAP products in particular relate to the BPM approach.
- Bonus Material: Access additional articles on some of BPM’s future trends and more advanced field.
You can order the book at SAP Press
Welcome to the exciting and interesting Real World BPM in an SAP Environment.
Mark von Rosing, James Taylor, Rukhshaan Omar, Greg Chase and Ann Rosenberg