Summaries by Time Period – Sample Crystal Report
We have created a Sample Crystal report which shows multiple summaries by several time periods based on a user entered end datetime.
The report can be set to any datasource. Even if the datasource is missing specific dates or hours the report will still show the appropriate section for each time period.
Features of the report:
- the 3 summaries of the report can be changed by the user
- the main measure, featured in the charts / graphs, can be changed by the user
- the report will show all sections even if there is data missing in the database
- end date and end time can be changed by the user
- a Saved Data record selection is used so that there is no database hit
This sample has instructions (on the design tab of the report itself) on setting the report to your own data environment. You can also install the sample to your own system without making any changes to see if the analytic can be useful for your business.
You can download the sample here.
If you have an idea for a demo / sample that you would like to see built using Crystal Reports, please see the Value Added Samples and Demos WIKI. If it is approved as a good demo / sample for the community, we can build it for you for free!