We spend so much time on the negative. Can you recall a time when someone simply said “thank you for being you”? What about the “things” you are thankful for? Not general things, but specific things that have impacted you personally.
I am thankful for so many things. A lot of different people have touched my life in a positive way. There are so many things in my life to be thankful for. Yes, a lot of things have more impact than SCN.
I’ve been sending out a quick “thank you!” e-mail to the people who have had a positive impact on my life. I challenge you to do the same. However, I can’t send a “thank you!” e-mail to SCN. I can write a blog.
All the positive seems to get lost when I’m having a rotten day. Or when I dwell on the negative. Take a look at some of my RANTS! This is one too – go figure.
So here it is – my quick list of things that I’m thankful SCN is doing:
- Providing a place to get questions answered
- Giving me a place to learn more about SAP
- My personal favorite E-Learning
- A place to network with others on some cool projects – Code Exchange – A new area. But very cool, if I ever have time to explore.
- Code Gallery – I’ve used my share of snippets
- Improving themselves – Idea place
Networking – meeting other SAP Nuts
A large thank you to everyone who reads this! It makes writing blogs worth the time I spend. And I want to thank… I could go on and on – hence I’m only writing some e-mails.
Boy, this is my day for feeling good about things. Just putting “my thankful” list down makes me feel like a lucky person. Yes, Pippi Longstockings, Mary Poppins, all the positive people move over! Here I come today!