My SAP CRM improvement ideas on SAP Idea Place
Picture by brunkfordbraun.
Before SAP Idea Place I’ve started in December 23rd 2008 the CRM WebClient UI Wish List on the SCN Wiki. Some of the ideas I’ve posted also on SAP Idea Place. This is a complete list of my ideas:
SAP CRM General
- Bring back Help Center Business User Documentation for CRM 7.0 > SP1
- One click action to open alert subsequent action and confirm alert
SAP CRM Marketing
- Bring back channel letter (print) in Campaign Management for CRM 7.0
- Possibility to delete translations of mail forms
- Make language of a mail form selectable on creation
- Easy maintenance of Marketing Attributes
Don’t forget to check out all the other ideas in SAP CRM Marketing, Sales and Service.
CRITICISM and IDEAS /SUGGESTIONS improvise the product development but SAP also has to undersatnd the business concerns. most of the time they are taking actions.
Appreciate your efforts.
good to see the wish list get its own blog.
While reading the text I noticed all the "bring backs" even my Google reader showed a blog "bring back...".
One thing I noticed SAP completely ignored in WebClient: There is absolutely no functionality to display express mails. In SAP GUI you could simply flag a message as express an it would PopUp for the user on the next click. SAP them selves used this to notify the user of something going wrong in background processes like saving a business transaction.
After some thought on customer side we decided to open up an OSS message and were not surprised to get the answer: "It is not developed yet, would you like to share your ideas."
thank you for your initiative.
This function ist a must and has to be implemented again.