Business add-ons to ASAP delivery content for SAP Enterprise Modeling Applications by IDS Scheer is now available.
The add-ons will enable you to move between the different stages within the lifecycle of a business process aligned with the new ASAP – you will learn how to execute basic modeling, executing business process simulation and optimization, business process publishing and process performance measurement applying SAP Enterprise Modeling Applications by IDS Scheer. Following business add-ons to ASAP are available:
- Redocumentation using SAP Solution Manager and SAP Enterprise Modeling by IDS Scheer
- SAP Solution Manager integration with SAP Enterprise Modeling by IDS Scheer
- Enterprise Services Repository integration for SAP Enterprise Modeling by IDS Scheer
- SAP Business Process Optimization by IDS Scheer
- Process intelligence for SAP Process Performance Management by IDS Scheer
- Process publishing for SAP Business Server and Publisher by IDS Scheer
- SAP enterprise modeling applications by IDS Scheer (consolidated add-on)
You can explore the add-ons both on SAP EcoHub, SAP Service Marketplace, AcceleratedSAP (ASAP) Methodology and Business Add-Ons or SAP Solution Manager, where you can view an activate each of the add-ons.
You can also view the Webinar session: Accelerated implementation “Business Add-ons to ASAP deli very content for SAP Enterprise Modeling Application by IDS Scheer”
To learn the details of each of the Business add-ons to ASAP delivery content for SAP Enterprise Modeling Applications by IDS Scheer we invite you to a sequence of sessions:
December 15, 2010: Business Add-on for ASAP – ARIS Integration: Session 1 (ABP, ITA, ABO, ASIM)
January 7, 2011: Business Add-on for ASAP – ARIS Integration: Session 2 (ARIS Re-documentation, ARIS for SAP)
January 14, 2011: Business Add-on for ASAP ARIS Integration: Session 3 (ARIS BI Modeler, ARIS PPM)
You can view the details of the sessions on the page: Real World BPM in an SAP Environment Webinar Series
Registration for the sessions.
The Business Add-ons are also link to the SAP Modeling Handbook – Modeling Standards
Ann Rosenberg and Sven Roeleven
Sven Roeleven, Senior Manager and Expert in Process-driven SAP of Global Consulting Services, Software AG