SAP is one of the premium sponsors of the upcoming E12 conference on November 29/30 in Seeheim (Germany, near Frankfurt). The E12 conference is an important E-Business-Conference with special focus on innovation with tracks such as “Open Innovation” and “Enterprise 2.0”.
The overall topic of this year’s conference is “From Internet to Outernet”. The conference offers various interesting lectures, information pods and interactive working groups to discuss the following questions:
- How does the IT-workplace of the future look like?
- How does Enterprise 2.0 generate added value for the business?
- How will Intranet 2.0 change and how does it look like?
- Which technologies enable the future IT-workplace?
Come and visit our booth (“exponat”) on SAP Solutions for Enterprise 2.0 – OnPremise, OnDemand, OnDevice. SAP offers various innovative solutions that support your business users to easily create and manage content in the portal using SAP NetWeaver Portal, enterprise workspaces or Web Page Composer and share or analyze content with other experts via SAP Streamwork. We also plan to enable users to search their business networks for experts in order to take decisions collaboratively.
In detail we will show case the following “SAP Solutions for Enterprise 2.0:
- Self-Services and Empowerment through SAP NetWeaver Portal, enterprise workspaces
- Analyzing your business network with the Social Network Analyzer (beta)
- Discuss.Decide.Deliver with SAP StreamWork
- Mobile access to your Business Data
- Outlook on recent SAP Research topics
At our exponat you can get practical experience on all these solutions by testing and getting your hands on our demo systems.
Do not miss our lecture “Increase user productivity – through innovative solutions collaborative work and decision making” which is presented as a interactive showcase (Date: November 30, 12:30 – 12:45 by Guy Bavly). In this lecture we will present various innovative solutions for increasing people productivity such as the new Enterprise Workspaces, mobile access as well as tools for collaborative decision making (SAP StreamWork). We will also share lessons learned from recent customer evaluations.