Announcing SAP BusinessObjects Data Quality Management SDK 4.0 – sign up for a free webinar on Nov. 3
On October 15th, 2010 SAP released a brand new product called SAP BusinessObjects Data Quality Management SDK 4.0.
Sign-up for the upcoming webinar which will provide more information about this product as well. The event will take place Wednesday, November 3rd 2010, 9 a.m. PT.
Also, if you use any of Firstlogic’s legacy Data Quality or PostalSoft solutions, you’ll learn how SAP BusinessObjects Data Quality Management SDK 4.0 software can provide additional capabilities you’re looking for in your data quality solutions. If you use Firstlogic’s Library, RAPID, or eDataQuality solutions, this new SAP software will interest you.
In this session, you will learn:
• The basic data-quality capability this software supports, such as parsing, standardization, validation, enrichment, matching, and deduplication
• Detailed specifics about the API and how easily it can be incorporated into applications
• Similarities and differences between SAP BusinessObjects Data Services software and SAP BusinessObjects Data Quality Management SDK and how to choose the best product for your application
• Demonstration of the general usage of SAP BusinessObjects Data Quality Management SDK and some basic code examples
This webinar also briefly covers other specific capabilities:
• Address correction – Global postal validation, CASS™, SERP, AMAS, and SendRight Postal Certifications; support for USPS® solutions DPV®, LACS®, SuiteLink™, NCOA® and ANKLink®
• Duplicate identification and householding
• Global geocoding support – appending latitude and longitude, reverse geocoding (latitude and longitude to addresses), and points-of-interest search
The following trademarks are owned by the United States Postal Service®: USPS®, CASS™, DPV®, LACSLink®, SuiteLink™, NCOALink® and ANKLink®