In the domain of Information Management, you might be familiar with SAP NetWeaver Enterprise Search 7.2 solution, and how it can effectively federate search query results from enterprise systems while ensuring security, performance, real time access, and a consistent user interface.
As TechEd 10 Las Vegas is just about to kick off, a couple of Expert Networking Sessions are scheduled where we will review the following subjects:
- What are SAP NetWeaver Enterprise Search capabilities and architecture?
- How do you federate search for information across multiple repositories (SAP, non-SAP) in order to support business functions?
- How can you create your own search UI for any device to consume SAP NetWeaver Enterprise Search?
If you are interested in those topics, please join me for:
- Expert networking session EXP507 Federate your Business Information Search across the enterprise with SAP NetWeaver Enterprise Search on Wednesday October 20th 12:30 PM in the Community Clubhouse Lounge 5
- Expert networking session EXP508 Create your search UI on any device to access SAP NetWeaver Enterprise Search using OpenSearch on Thursday October 21st 12:30 PM in the Community Clubhouse Lounge 5
Looking forward to meeting you there!