In complex BPS Applications, Areas and levels are manyfold. To search whether a particular characteristics/keyfigure is being used or not is cmbersome.
This solution will address this issue in a simple way.
Step By Step Approach
BPS Application relatd daa are scaterred across many tables and all BPS Tables are listed under package UPC.
This solution also takes help of this package and tables to address the problem.
Here we are considering two tables for our data:
- Go to Se16 and put the table name as UPC_PLEVEL. This table contains list of levels for a planning Area along with GUID.
- Give the planning Area name for which you want to search the keyfigures
- This will give the GUID of the planning Level
- Go to Se16 and put the table name as UPC_OPTIOS. This table contains list for characteristics and Keyfigures for a prticular GUID
- Enter the GUID Selected from previous Table UPC_level
- Execute it to see the results