I am happy to report that my latest project – a new book with SAP Press on the new product SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for Microsoft Office – is available on the webiste now.
I has been up on the website for several weeks already but now you have the option to see the complete table of content and read a sample chapter as well.
In the book I am providing you – similar to my previous books – first an overview on where Advanced Analysis fits into the overall BI landscape and which user requirements it fits. This is what you can read in the sample chapter.
In the following chapters I then give you a step by step introduction into the features and functions and how Advanced Analysis compares to SAP BusinessExplorer (BEx) Analyzer. In addition I give you a set of business scenarios, which seems to be something people very much like as I had received this feedback based on my second – Reporting and Analytics with SAP BusinessObjects – and third – Inside SAP BusinessObjects Explorer – books.
I also would like to take the opportunity to say “THANK YOU” to several people here:
- Erik Herman, SAP Press
- Eric Schemer, Alexander Peter, Daniel Haecker
- Katie Newlon, Bridge Installation Timken Company (retired) & ASUG BI Community
- Tammy Powlas, Fairfax Water & ASUG BI Community
- Joyce Butler, Cameron International & ASUG BI Community
- Rajeev Kapur, Newell Rubbermaid & ASUG BI Community
- Yatkwai Kee, Newell Rubbermaid & ASUG BI Community
The book will be also available at TechED at the booth of SAP Press in Las Vegas and Berlin and I hope you enjoy reading it and looking forward to your feedback for possible upcoming projects.