If you have logged into SAP Streamwork, the Collaberatative Decision Making tool, lately, you probably noticed some new features.
SAP Streamwork features and enhancements are community driven from user feedback. In the latest release, you’ll see even more features that have been added and improved – and you can try them right now when you log in.
A quick list of new features and enhancements include:
- Chat -Chat with coworkers that are logged in to SAP StreamWork, Save chat text to an activity.
- Follow other users and their activities -Keep up with what your coworkers are doing by following their status.
- Connect to the Feed API -Developers can use SAP StreamWork as a feed source for other applications or to aggregate feeds from other sources.
Recover unsaved text -Automatically recover text that hasn’t been saved.
Mark an activity as a favorite -Display a list of just your marked favorite activities.
Copy and paste from Excel into a table -Copy and paste all of the cells you’ve selected in Excel directly into an SAP StreamWork table.
- View an item in full-screen mode -You can now switch to a full-screen mode to focus on a single item – and then switch back again when you’re ready to continue.
- Create a checklist -To-do list that lets you add items to a list, reorder them if needed, and then check them off when you’re done.