Get ready for another exciting season of Demo Jam competitions at SAP TechEd 2010! Finalists have been announced for Berlin and Las Vegas.
Also, submit your demo for Bangalore before the September 30 deadline.
SAP TechEd 2010 Berlin Demo Jam
Tuesday, October 12: 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- “T R/3” – Marek Kowalkiewicz and Alexander Dreiling, SAP
- “Smartpen and Paper Collaboration” – William Klein, Livescribe
- “Event Insight Unwired” – Stephen Dawson and Noreen O’connor, SAP
- “CLUEY – Linking Informal Work to Standard Processes” – Hans-Friedrich Witschel, SAP
- “Delivering Simplified SAP Business Services on Mobile Phones for Very Small Enterprises in Emerging Economies – Using a Combination of SAP and Sybase Technologies” – Danie Smit and Craig Haworth, SAP
- “Right here, right now!” – Steffen Schwark and Philippa Holland, Bluefin Solutions
Demo Jam 2009 Vienna, full replay
SAP TechEd 2010 Las Vegas Demo Jam
Tuesday, October 19: 8:00 p.m. – 9:15 p.m.
Demo Jam 2009 Phoenix, full replay