Dear BI Advice Seekers…
Dear BI (business intelligence) Advice Seekers,
We have assembled a panel of SAP BusinessObjects experts (SAP Mentors nonetheless), who have a combined experience in the BI industry of close to 100 years! No surprises here – they wouldn’t be on this panel unless they’ve been aged to BI-perfection.
Their expertise include (but are not limited to) Crystal Reports, Crystal Dashboard Deisgn (aka Xcelsius), WebI, DeskI, Infoview, Universe Design, BOE, CMC, Performance Management, Lifecycle Manager, BusinessObjects Explorer, BEx, BOBJ-integration with SAP and non-SAP. This group of knowledgeable professionals have offered their expertise in a program called ““Dear aBI” gives advice on Business Intelligence.”
We’ve also just created a new “Dear aBI” SCN blog category, so you can subscribe to read the latest issue of advice blogs provided by our BI Experts Panel.
Here’s a list of some of their recent answers to your questions:
- Dear aBI: Dashboarding Must-Haves
- Dear aBI: Scheduling Reports
- Dear aBI – SAP BusinessObjects – Installation and Getting started
- Dear aBI – SAP ERP with Crystal Reports and Xcelsius
- The specified item was not found.
- Dear aBI – Performance Improvements for Web Intelligence in combination with SAP NetWeaver BW
- Dear aBI: SAP BusinessObjects and SAP NetWeaver BW InfoProvider
- Dear aBI – Selecting the right BI Solution
Sorry for rambling like that…so, my question is “What questions do you have for our BI Experts panel?”
Ask for their advice, suggestions, or opinions about any SAP BusinessObjects topics. Really! They don’t mind.
Jason (in Vancouver)