In the “new” economic environment, the requirements expected of IT teams by Lines of Business leaders are increasing, while staffing levels managing ever more complex landscapes are being stretched. SAP is responding by introducing SAP Rapid Deployment solutions on September 22nd as part of SAP’s World Tour series in Chicago. These business management software offerings combine pre-configured modular SAP software with specific services and content offerings at a predetermined cost and scope, lowering risk and accelerating implementation times-with substantially reduced services to software costs.
Scope of Available Solutions
The offerings, initially available in North America and German-speaking countries, support existing and new customers with solutions for the following business requirements:
- The SAP CRM rapid-deployment solution for Sales helps companies accelerate new business, and improve sales productivity with better visibility into the sales pipeline. The solution gives managers the intelligence needed to assign sales representatives to the right opportunities, track their progress, and prepare for customer meetings, helping sales teams close deals faster, collect revenue quickly, and ultimately provide better customer service.
- The SAP CRM rapid-deployment solution for Service helps companies to increase agent productivity, first-contact resolution rates, and customer satisfaction while reducing the cost of service.
- The SAP CRM rapid-deployment solution for Marketing empowers marketing professionals with the tools to create and drive effective marketing campaigns, coordinate sales activities, generate and manage high-quality leads, and track leads through to conversion.
- The SAP BCM rapid-deployment solution provides a fast track to the IP-telephony capabilities of SAP Business Communications Management for inbound contact center management. The solution enables real-time visibility, flexibility, and control for contact center operations, helping to resolve customer inquiries quickly.
- The SAP SRM rapid-deployment solution (available currently in Australia, New Zealand, France, and German-speaking countries) helps accelerate, simplify, and optimize procurement and sourcing processes by enabling end-to-end self-service procurement, direct and indirect sourcing, and supplier relationship management.
All of the above solutions are complete with pre-configuration and robust enablement content that follows the SAP Implementation Methodology, improves the time to value, and lowers the risks of cost and time overruns.
Implementation Accelerators for SAP Rapid Deployment solutions
Stay tuned for the next blog in this series, which will pertain to the implementation accelerators and how they enable the IT team even in these constrained times to meet the needs of the LOB leadership more quickly and flexibly than ever before.
For further information on SAP Rapid Deployment solutions:
RDS Virtual Event: http://bit.ly/d23Smn
SAP CRM Rapid Deployment solutions: http://bit.ly/9a9pfD
SAP BCM Rapid Deployment solutions: http://bit.ly/ctVq3L