Great news for Lifehouse Comes to TechEd Berlin and Las Vegas! in Berlin and Las Vegas! For four weeks, from September 14 to October 8, the SAP TechEd team is running a contest with the opportunity for you to win 2 backstage passes to meet and mingle with Lifehouse lead singer Jason Wade and the band before their concert at SAP TechEd Berlin and Las Vegas! Every Friday, we will select one winner for Berlin and one winner for Las Vegas. Each winner will receive 2 passes to this exclusive pre-show event, for you and a friend.
Lifehouse has an incredible online following with over 70 million video views, an impressive 800,000 fans on Facebook, 18 million profile views on MySpace, and nearly 800,000 fans on iLike.com as well. Lifehouse has been on tour this year and will be touring the US, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, and the UK over the weeks leading up to TechEd.
The winner must be a paid-in full SAP TechEd attendee to redeem the passes. A winner must immediately register for SAP TechEd if he/she has not already done so, or be disqualified. Registration, travel and accommodations are the responsibility of the contestants.
How to Compete for Passesand Winner Selection Process
The selection of the winner is based on chance, via random number selection, of all tweets using the designated hashtags below. The tweet must originate from your account, though you can increase your chances of winning by asking your followers to retweet your tweet to increase your number of entries. (For retweets, only the person with the original tweet can be selected.)
For SAPTechEd Berlin Concert (Oct 13), tweet the message:
- Help me win backstage passes to meet #Lifehouse at @SAPTechEd #SAPLHBL http://spr.ly/TechEdBL (pls retweet)
ForSAPTechEd Las Vegas Concert (Oct 21), tweet the message:
- Help me win backstage passes to meet #Lifehouse at @SAPTechEd #SAPLHLV http://spr.ly/TechEdLV (pls retweet)
Again, you can ask your followers to retweet your tweet to increase the number of entries you have in our “virtual fishbowl”.
The winner will be selected by assigning a number to each of the tweets received based on the order in which they are posted, then using a random number-generator will select the winning tweet received that week. The person who originated the selected tweet will win.
For example: RT @John: RT@Sam “Help me win backstage passes to meet #Lifehouse at @SAPTechEd #SAPLHLV http://spr.ly/TechEdBL (pls retweet)”
Sam will be the winner if this tweet is selected.
- One winner will be randomly selected using his/her tweets (or retweet) each week. There will be 4 winners over 4 weeks for both locations. Each winner will receive 2 backstage passes for the Berlin or Las Vegas events, redeemable the day of the event (logistics will be communicated).
- The winner will be announced every Friday via official SAP TechEd channels. The winner will also receive Twitter Direct Message from @SAPTechEd with the random code to verify when picking up the passes at the event (so make sure you are following @SAPTechEd!)
- Limit one prize per winner. You can re-enter if you did not win in prior weeks.
Let the tweeting begin!