Following my Former SCN “Top Contributors” now SCN “Topic Leaders” announcing a couple of changes around the formerly known Top Contributor program, I wanted to share with you the list of the current Topic Leaders, those who led contributions in the period August 1, 2009 – July 31, 2010.
There are 43 categories on SCN and these Topic Leaders are the three leading contributors per category who contributed via forum posts and wiki edits, who wrote blogs and submitted articles as well as media content in these categories.
Thank you to all these 129 community members for their valuable contributions to SCN. Keep up the good work until the end of 2010 and you will get to enjoy the title of 2010 Topic Leaders (additional visibility with a badge, stories on SCN, and more to come as I evaluate the opportunities).
My apologies for the delay in publishing this list. After some investigation with the SCN Moderators (thank you for your help!), we had to delete the accounts of two leading contributors in two different categories since they didn’t respect the SCN rules of engagement. I am the first to regret this negative impact that the “contest” can have on some members of the community.
Without further ado, here is the list! I hope to see many of these Topic Leaders at TechEd soon!
The names link to the business card where you can see the latest contributions of these members in the “Community” tab.
Business Information Warehouse:
Business Process Expert:
Business Process Management:
Crystal Reports and Xcelsius:
Customer Relationship Management:
|Arun Prakash Karuppanan|
Databases and OS Platforms:
|Koti Reddy Chimalamarri|
Enterprise Resource Planning:
Human Resource Management:
|Dilek Ersoz Adak|
Logistics Material Management:
|Manohar Raju Kanchanpallyhttp://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/bc?u=oxcsijhkgwg%3d|
Master Data Management:
|Mandeep Singh Saini|
|Shiv Prashant Dixit|
|Liji J Kunnath|
|Siva Satya Prasad Yerra|
Product Lifecycle Management:
SAP NetWeaver Application Server:
|Durairaj Athavan Raja|
SAP NetWeaver Platform:
SAP Solution Manager:
|Volker von Gloeden|
Sales and Distribution:
|Damodhar Reddy Chilukuri|
|Hans Christian v. Stockhausen|
|Eric R Koch|
Supplier Relationship Management:
Supply Chain Management:
Who are the people behind these names?
This is a long list and I hope you’re still reading! To make this blog more personal, I sat back and started thinking about the people behind these names. Who are they? I never had the opportunity to interact with some of you, so hopefully you will understand if you are not mentioned below.
– Ingo Hilgefort is a respected SAP Mentor and SAP colleague, an SAP BusinessObjects expert.
– GordonDu is a legend with over 38,000 lifetime points as I write this blog (get to know him in the CommunityPROFILES – Introducing Gordon Du, SCN Topic Leader that Jason Cao did with him)
– Jon Reed is another respected SAP Mentor, part of the C5 (The Certification Five: Dennis Howlett, Leonardo de Araujo, Martin Gillet, Michael Koch and Jon Reed). Jon likes to make videos and he’s good at it 😉
– Ecommerce Developer – mmh, I wish I knew who is hiding behind this alias… And I know I’m not the only one!
– Michal_Krawczyk is an SAP Mentor, he’s been shortlisted in the Exchange Infrastructure category several times already. Congrats!
– Craig Cmehil and Marilyn Pratt: who doesn’t know these community advocates?
– Dilek Ersoz Adak: Dilek lives in Turkey, and she is (co?)organizing the first ever Inside Track in Istanbul this year. How exciting! I remember that I also watched her outstanding SCN My Way video earlier this summer.
– Kevin Benedict is another well-known SAP Mentor. I know he likes to blog about Mobility and was recently very enthusiastic about the Sybase acquisition 😉
– Henrique Pinto is a fellow SAP colleague who works out of the Sao Paulo office, and is also a Moderator on SCN. I sometimes reach out to him for advice as I value his opinion very much.
– Juan Reyes is another dedicated SCN Moderator. He has traveled quite a bit in his life and currently lives in Ireland.
– Lakshmipathi is an SCN Moderator that I noticed several times already. Keep up the good work in the forums Lakshmipathi!
– Harald Boeing is an SCN Member who doesn’t like points nor badges. I hope, however, that he will find it rewarding to see his name on the list 😉 Harald: thank you for the valuable – yet challenging – feedback. We’re listening.
– Julius Bussche needs no introduction, he is a very dedicated SCN Moderator, is present in many forums and if he were to wear a “real” badge, it would be a Sheriff badge!
– Jim Spath, well-known SAP Mentor and ASUG member, part of the BITI Group (Business Integration Technology and Infrastructure). A mentor in the literal sense.
– Otto Gold has been more and more present this year on SCN, he is a prolific writer, an ally for for the beginners in the SAP world, a motivated fellow member of the community who wants to change things.
– Jeremy Good is a fellow SAP colleague and SCN Moderator, though I’ve never had the chance to interact with him yet.
– Bob LoBue is responsible for the University Alliances Community.
– Thomas Jung needs no introduction, he is the ultimate ABAP Guru!