Benefit from the broad spectrum of lectures and hands-on sessions in the Enterprise Information Management area that will be given at this year’s TechEd in Berlin (October 12 -14, 2010) and Las Vegas (October 18 – 22, 2009). Select the EIM sessions (Berlin/LasVegas) that suit you best regarding the content and level of expertise required.
As a teaser, I’d like to pick just a few sessions per EIM discipline, hoping you’ll get hungry for more from the broad offering:
Enterprise Data Warehousing and SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse Accelerator:
- EIM 201 Enterprise Information Management and Metadata Management Around SAP NetWeaver BW 7.3 (Berlin/Las Vegas)
- EIM 261 Utilize SAP NetWeaver BW Accelerator and SAP BusinessObjects Explorer to Analyze Huge Amounts of Non-SAP Data (Berlin/Las Vegas)
- EIM 300 SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse 7.3 Feature List Overview and Roadmap (Berlin/Las Vegas)
Data Integration and Quality Management
- EIM105 Product Preview: The Next Generation of Data Quality Assessment and Analysis (Berlin/Las Vegas)
- EIM106 What’s New for SAP BusinessOjects Data Services 4.0: Vision and roadmap (Berlin/Las Vegas)
- EIM160 Getting Started with SAP BusinessObjects Data Services (Berlin/Las Vegas)
- EIM162 How to Jumpstart Your SAP NetWeaver MDM and SAP NetWeaver BPM Projects with SAP NetWeaver MDM Quick Starter Packages (Berlin/Las Vegas)
- EIM200 Master Data Management: SAP’s Strategy and Roadmap (Berlin/Las Vegas)
- EIM263 SAP NetWeaver MDM and SAP BusinessObjects Data Services Integration (Berlin/Las Vegas)
I hope you’ll find what you need for your expertise in the individual EIM disciplines. Please note that this personal track list is just an excerpt of all EIM-related sessions. For a complete overview, see the links above.