Similar to David Letterman’s top 10, here are my top 10 reasons to attend SAP TechED (and there are many more than 10 reasons)!
10. Demo Jam – can you beat the excitement for Demo Jam?
9. Hands-on sessions – obtaining hands on exercises with new and upcoming SAP solutions from the experts
8. New innovation weekend – where else would you get to collaborate as a team in a marathon session to improving an application for a non-profit or as Marilyn Pratt says “Innovation Weekend: Harmonizing Communities @SAPTechEd 2010“
7. SAP Certification Survey promises an update at TechED – looking forward to it
6. ASUG Pre-Conference Sessions – hurry, the SAP BusinessObjects BI Solutions in One Day has only a few seats left! These are held October 18th
5. Hearing customer real-life experiences at ASUG Sessions
3. Roadmap Sessions – what’s in your SAP future?
2. ASUG Influence Council Sessions – many of these are 2 hours long, allowing a deeper dive into the influence topics
1. You bought SAP – TechED is the premier event to learn how to optimize your SAP solution throughout the entire SAP TechED experience!
Also see: Michelle Crapo’s TechEd 2010 – Why Go?
Jon Reed’s Video Rant: Video Rant: Why SAP TechEd is Relevant to Business Users
I especially liked Jon’s saying that TechED is SAP’s “most soulful” experience – how true.
I hope to see you all in Las Vegas!