- Stop calling them end users–it’s almost a derogatory term. Instead call them drivers–they are drivers of the software and your business processes.
- Most SAP clients train their end users before they go live, but then fail to offer any refresher training as the years roll by.
- Without continuous training, end user performance and benefits realization declines. After three years there could be significant attrition and as a result new employees need training, in addition to refresher training for existing employees.
- 76% of surveyed companies rate their end users as failing or substandard regarding their use of SAP.
I could go on with Michael’s key points, but it’s better if you listen to the webcast. Michael is also offering a free SAP End User Maturity Assessment to the first 100 companies to apply by August 10th. Two additional twitter chats on these topics are scheduled for this week and next:
- August 10th and 17th @ 1:00-1:30 pm Eastern.
- Use #SAPEDU as the hashtag to find and respond during the chats.
Thank you, Michael and Kerry. Great information and nicely presented.