Within a few weeks we had hundreds of SAP colleagues joining an internal development community, because everybody wants to learn and develop apps. Many of them mentioned that they own one or multiple Apple devices privately and now want to get into development.
If you are as enthusiastic and passionate about those devices as we are and believe in that Why the iPad will kill the laptop, then we have something for you: a new community for iPad and iPhone developers.
- A forum: iPhone & iPad Application Development
- A wiki: iPhone and iPad
- Blog category: if you feel urged to share your iPhone/iPad stories on a blog, use the Mobile blogcategory
I started seeding the iPhone/iPad wiki with materials that we collected in the past few weeks and will continue to do so. I encourage you to share your experiences and material, if you can help me getting more stuff up there, I’d really appreciate. Have you developed cool iPad/iPhone apps? Perhaps even integrated in your business environment? Any tipps or tricks that helped you circumvent restrictions or missing functionality?
Let us know about it. We’d all appreciate.
Here are questions, that you might perhaps answer right away:
- How many iPhones and iPads are in use in your company?
- How would you see the interest from your colleagues in these devices?
- Is your organization working on a mobile strategy, like switching all sales reps to iPads?
- Do you privately own an Apple device?