I wanted to inform you about an interesting event being hosted by one of our customers, Northern Kentucky University. If you are in the Higher Education BI community, please consider attending or even presenting about a BI topic (e.g. BI Project Best Practices). See the following for more details about this event from the official invitation:
Registration is now Open for the Business Intelligence Summit on Wednesday and Thursday, September 22 and 23, 2010 to bring all higher education institutions together to collaborate on possibilities for using Business Intelligence to improve their academic and administrative operations. Visit the BI Summit Website to Register: http://imi.nku.edu/BIsummit. The registration fee is $59.
Who Should Attend?
• Higher Education BusinessObjects users
• Higher Education ERP and/or BW users
• Higher Education institutions and organizations with interest in BI
Session Topics include:
· SAP BusinessObjects for Higher Education
· SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise Information Management – “What about the data?”
· SAP BusinessObjects integration for SAP applications
· University Alliance Program
· BI Project and Data Warehousing Best Practices
· Visualization – Dashboards and Scorecards
· Analysis Process Design (ADP)
· Decision Support System
Full session descriptions are listed on the BI Summit website http://imi.nku.edu/BIsummit and new sessions will be added as the agenda and speaker list are finalized.
Spaces are still available to present, sponsor and/or volunteer at the BI Summit. The registration fee will be waived for presenters. If anyone is interested, please contact Meredith Brennan at email@example.com.