Hot in Herre
That’s right it is end of July in St. louis, which means of couple of things:
- The temperature and humidity readings are in the 90’s
- Trips to Ted Drewes are becoming more frequent
- Cardinal Baseball is in full swing
- SAP Inside Track St. Louis 2010 is almost here
But why should I go if I’m near or in St. Louis on the 30th?
- The event is free
- Meet three SAP mentors( Thomas Jung, http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/u/252006856 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken], Stephen Johannes)
- Meet new people in the SAP Community
- Learn and expand your knowledge with four great sessions
What topics are you covering?
We have Business Objects, CRM Middleware, Webdynpro ABAP and CRM Technical Laundry List.
What should I do now?
Please send small unmarked bills to the following postal address… Actually all you need to do is signup on the link below and show up on July 30th, 2010.
Where can I find the full agenda and directions?
We have this awesome wiki page that will provide all the details for you located at: