Report Navigation in SAP Spend Performance Management
What is report navigation?
Report navigation facilitates master-detail style reporting. From the main report, a user can open a detail report from a member for a given measure, such as Spend.The user can select one of three detail reports come with the standard installation: Invoice Details, PO Details and Contract Details.
Why do you need them?
The user wants to analyze transaction-level detail information by open a detail report of a selected measure such as Spend.
How are they configured?
- 1. Go to Analysis Configuration > Measure Properties Administration > [select a data source] > Detail Report tab
- 2. Select a measure for the transaction-level analysis, such as Spend
- 3. Add available detail reports to the measure
- 4. Re-launch application
How to use them?
- 1. Open / create a report with measures configured for detail report described in ‘How is it configured’
- 2. With the report opened with data, right click a member of the measure having the detail report defined, and choose a detail report, such as Invoice Details and PO Details.
- 3. The selected detail report will be displayed as another tab
The detail report can be further tailored with the following steps by a user with the content creator role:
- 1. Browse a detail report from the Detail Report folder
- 2. Add/move/delete columns of the report as desired
- 3. Save the report with the same name