Yesterday was our first ever SAP Inside Track Israel event, what a great experience!
The event was hosted by SAP Labs Israel and began with networking over a light continental breakfast (yummy). I then had the pleasure of officially opening the day, welcoming everyone to what I hope will be the first of many such events to come. Two key note addresses followed: Mickey Steiner, Managing Director, SAP Labs Israel who spoke about SAP Labs in Israel, its history and how SAP is fostering innovation from product to the customer installation. The second keynote was our own, Amir Blich, Director Emerging Business, who talked about the SAP Ecosystem, SAP EcoHub, SCN and their value.
Attendees then chose from the following interesting sessions that made up 2 tracks:
- Enterprise Workspaces – Personal and Team Business Content with Enterprise Workspaces – Aviad Rivlin
- The making of an enhanced UI using CE and Flash Islands – Haguy Eis
- SAP Sustainability Dual Strategy: SAP as Exemplar -Transform SAP into a role model for sustainability. SAP as Enabler – Lead the market of sustainability solutions. – Avi Shacham
- What is SAP Research? What’s hot at the SAP Research Center Raanana? Come see how we’re contributing to SAP’s product portfolio and extending its leading position in the market by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends in such areas as service consumption and predictive analysis. – Mor Sagmon
- Gain Significant Business Value with Custom Mobile Application. Review current SAP technologies for developing Mobile applications, focusing on Mobile phones and real life examples. – Roy Rozenblum, Oren Shem Tov
- Innovation in Architecture Delivery -Global Banking Architecture Group’s innovative approach for delivering complex banking solution architecture concepts and SAP capabilities in a standard & cost effective manner for the different customer engagement lifecycle. – Nitzan Levi
- uPods -The challenge of bringing innovation to existing install base customers is not an easy one. With Project “uPods” we believe we have an answer by delivering new User Productivity assets via an on-demand infrastructure, while maintaining security and low TCO – Yariv Zur
- ESS Implementation at NESS Global, Design and Development While Changing and Use of SAP Standard ESS Solution for CATS – Tomer Patron, Constantine Reif
- SAP Community Network Collaboration Today and Tomorrow. How can you benefit from and contribute to a global network of SAP experts – Gali Kling Schneider, Moshe Naveh
Sadly we had to cancel Innojagd as Craig Cmehil was unable to attend due to illness. We missed having Craig with us but we’ll give him a chance to join a future Inside Track Israel event.
The day included lots of networking opportunities to renew old bonds and create new ones. It was a wonderful feeling to see our local community face to face!
Thank you attendees and speakers for making this such a great day.
A big thank you also to the team here at SAP Labs Israel for all arrangements which were top notch and to everyone who volunteered to make this happen; especially Amir Blich and Moshe Naveh.
Looking forward to seeing you at the next SAP Inside Track Israel event!