Realise the Possibilities down under.
CA Expo 2010.
Join me at the CA Expo ’10 in Melbourne and Sydney on July 20th and 21st. The CA Expo offers a day of free learning from a wide range of attendees and several opportunities to connect with industry thought leaders.
This year, the CA Expo includes:
- Great keynote speakers;
- Relevant customer case studies;
- CA Technology showcase demonstrations; and
- A collection of outstanding topics
The CA Expo brings together some of the top IT Management minds in the industry to tackle the challenges organisations face today and tomorrow. Some of the more compelling keynotes I will attend include:-
- Peter Hinssen – Futurist, executive lecturer and writer. I have been following his Twitter stream for a while, and I am looking forward to reading his latest book about the future of the digital world ‘The New Normal‘
- Stephen Conroy – Australian Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy. It will be quite valuable to listen to his opinions about the future of the Australian IT industry in a Cloud enabled economy.
- Dr Ajei Gopal – CA Executive VP Product and Technology Group. His views on how to manage and exploit the Cloud computing movement will be compelling.
Customer case studies
This year, my customer case study at the CA Expo will cover how CA Wily Introscope can be used to reduce support costs and drive innovation in a large NetWeaver landscape. Along the lines of my recent Solution Manager Mentor Public Webinar and my ALM functionality teaser #8 CA Wily Introscope, my presentation at the CA Expo will include a hands on demonstration from the Acclimation in-house Wily Introscope system.
Make sure you also look out for the other customer case studies from Lumley Insurance, Rio Tinto and BSTTech.
A collection of great Topics.
- Cloud and virtualisation management
- Service Assurance management
- Service Portfolio Management
- Mainframe technology
- And more…
Have you signed up yet?
Why not join several Industry thought leaders and make the most from this sound investment in your time. Collaborate with over 2,000 other registered attendees from some of the leading organisations in Australia, and help maximise your investment in NetWeaver.
Don’t’ forget to follow the event on Twitter.
Hurry, registrations closing soon, sign up here.