For those of you who missed it, SAP Inside Track jumped the pond and landed in Newtown Square, PA this week. It was a community led, community fed event.
Thanks for Rich Heilman for taking the lead on this one. Bravo and a job very well done!
Some Key Things I Took Away from the Day:
- Anyone can start an Inside Track
- Anyone can speak at an Inside Track
- Remote participation is great for those who can’t attend because of distance, but nothing beats meeting people face-to-face.
- Marylin Pratt is awesome. She believes in the SAP Community Network like few others. Meeting Marylin today was definitely a highlight for me.
- When a group of Community Enthusiasts get together, really good things happen.
- SAP Mentors rock! They are sharp and energetic, and most of all, approachable. They weren’t just handed those rugby shirts, they earned ’em. These folks really know their stuff, and really know the SCN.
- Craig Cmeil has the coolest job at SAP. He gets to find promising innovations and see if they work. I would love to have a job like that someday!
- Jim Spath continues to be superb. With no slides, and all demo and charisma talked us all through the in’s and out’s of using Social Media at work. I work with Jim in ASUG and he has yet to cease to amaze me.
It’s Not Entirely Too Late…
While you won’t be able to replicate the experience of being there in-person, all of the content that was presented will be posted on the event’s Wiki page. Check out the sessions you missed or want to see again. It’s your content. Community Fed, Community Led. I can’t wait for the next one!