Where and who can you turn to in the SAP Community Network for questions about Business Intelligence (BI) and analytics, or when you want to know more about one of SAP BusinessObjects’ solutions?
Most SCN members (including me) would immediately point you to the discussion forums. The forums have dedicated forum moderators and many other knowledgeable and supportive community members to provide answers to your specific questions about compatibility, access, product features, etc. You might also find your answer in one of many previous discussions in the forums.
- Posting on a discussion forum isn’t your ‘preferred’ way of asking for help (for whatever reason).
- You want to keep your identity or specific challenge private.
- You’re looking for more personal and in-depth advice on best-practices, how-to’s, implementation alternatives, optimization strategies, etc.
- You just want to know who the BI experts are in our community, in case you might need some advice in the future.
The SAP BusinessObjects Community is happy to introduce you to an alternative, yet complementary, way to seek advice from BI experts in the community, and remain anonymous. Please be clear that this does not replace discussion forums.
“Dear aBI” (your advice-for-BI) makes its debut with a panel of BI experts from the SAP Community Network. This growing panel of experts is ready to share their knowledge on topics ranging from dashboarding, reporting, information management, to BusinessObjects integration with SAP and non-SAP applications. Here’s a chance to leverage the experience and wisdom of BI experts who have ‘been-there’ and ‘done-that,’ and are willing to share their insights with you.
Go to the Dear aBI – SAP BusinessObjects BI Expert Advice wiki for more details on the following:
- How advice-seekers can submit questions?
- Where BI Experts will their advice and answers?
- How to join the BI Experts panel?
Look out for “Dear aBI” blog posts on SCN coming very soon!