Learn, Collaborate and Innovate down under.
SAUG Summit 2010.
Join me at the SAP Australian User Group (SAUG) Summit 2010 in Sydney from August 3-5, 2010. The SAUG Summit 2010 offers 3 days of learning from a wide range of attendees and several opportunities to connect with industry thought leaders and explores new ways to maximise the use of your SAP system.
This year, the SAUG summit includes: –
- Great keynote speakers;
- Australia’s got Innovation;
- SAP Customer Awards of Excellence; and
- A collection of great topics.
The SAUG Summit is one of the largest SAP events in the Asia-Pacific region, and 2010 promises to be no different. Some of the more compelling keynotes I will attend include:-
Ray Wang, Enterprise Strategist and Disruptive Technologies Expert. I am a keen follower of Ray’s Twitter stream, his insights and opinions on innovation and cost saving software strategies rate very highly with me.
Martin Riedel, SAP Head of Global Upgrade Office & Maintenance Portfolio. I spent some time with Martin during the SAP Influencer Summit last December in Boston. His insight into how customers can maximise benefits from their SAP agreements is extremely valuable. Watch out for Martin’s upcoming free SAP TechEd featured session of the week.
Eric Schemer, Product Manager NetWeaver Business Intelligence. I have attended several SAP TechEd sessions with Eric at the podium. His sessions are always well attended and loaded with useful knowledge.
- Jeff Word, VP Product Strategy. I wonder how many of you remember who was in charge of Demo Jam before Craig Cmehil? Many people regard Jeff as the father of Demo Jam, the guy who convinced customers to share their 6 minutes of innovation on the SAP TechEd stage!
- Ingo Hilgefort, Group Product Manager SAP Labs. Fellow SAP Mentor and all round nice guy, Ingo has been involved in Business Intelligence for over 10 years. I am currently reading through his latest SAP Press Business Objects book with great interest.
- Glenn Wightwick, IBM Distinguished Engineer. The title of Distinguished Engineer is reserved for the few technicians at the top of the IBM Technical Ladder. This tag team with Phil Mumford, Queensland Motorways CEO will be exciting – I am hoping to learn about one of the few customers to implement NetWeaver on IBM PowerVM with Linux.
Australia’s got Innovation!
This new section of the SAUG Summit includes a Demo Jam of new and innovative solutions and products. As hardcore Demo Jam lovers know, each demonstrator has 6 minutes to wow the audience without the aid of PowerPoint slides in order to win the award of most innovative demo.
Last minute Demo Jam entries should be submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAP Customer Awards of Excellence.
The Awards Ceremony will be held at the SAUG Summit 2010 on day 2. SAP will celebrate the innovation and success of their customers and partners. To submit a nomination, click here.
A collection of great Topics.
- Business Intelligence
- Travel Management
- Testing tools
- Cloud computing
- Business Process Consolidation
- SaaS and SAP
- Workforce automisation
- GRC & Risk Management
- SAP Support
- Upgrades & Enhancement packs
- and more…
Are you a member yet?
Why not join some of the most successful companies in Australia and become a member of the SAUG. Collaborate with over 2,500 other members of your local SAP community and help maximise your investment in NetWeaver.