Join us for SAP World Tour in Birmingham
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog about the UK’s most important strategic event of the year – SAP World Tour 2010 which takes place on the 8th July at the ICC in Birmingham, UK. I am very keen to share this excellent event with you all and hope you have the chance to register for free and enjoy the content alongside the hundreds of customers who have already signed up.
I have every reason to believe that this year’s event will provide even more understanding, share even more best practices and arm organisations with even more strategic insight than the previous year when customers walked away refreshed, informed and enthused about technology.But how do you know if the event is right for you and your organisation? Well, if you are partly or wholly responsible for any of the areas addressed below, or if your organisation is focussed on any of the below benefits, then this is the event to help inspire and educate you to achieve those crucial goals.
Simply put, attend SAP UK & Ireland’s premier event of the year and take inspiration from visionary keynotes, industry and IT specific sessions:
· Learn about innovative new business solutions that help organisations of all sizes to achieve strategic goals, drive costs down, stay agile and protect market share
· Hear how SAP BusinessObjects portfolio for the office of finance allows greater efficiency across your business
· Discover how business intelligence practices and technology, including BI on Demand, can add value to your organisation now and in the future with more informed decision-making
· Hear about the newest technology from our Innovation Centre around collaboration, dynamic processes and timeless software
· Visit the Exhibition to meet SAP Experts, Customers and Partners and get the latest on SAP-supporting technologies
Check out the dedicated website and register now at www.sap.com/uk/worldtour
If you haven’t signed up to the event since reading this much, then I would urge you to. Knowledge is most certainly power, we all know this but sometimes we forget to indulge ourselves. As the Head of Pre-Sales for SAP UKI, I urge my team to get out to events like this wherever possible, to help build their knowledge and hopefully mine too as a result! I also encourage them to meet peers and increase what are essential networks in these really difficult budget restricted times. Take some time to concentrate on your own knowledge and network, there is no better opportunity to do this than at SAP World Tour 2010. SAP World Tour 2010 takes place in over 50 countries around the world.To find out more and select your nearest location visit www.sap.com/about/events/worldandtechtour/worldtour/index.epx
Please don’t miss this opportunity to find out more about what SAP has to offer, to transform you organisation into a high visibility, high productivity and high efficiency oriented organisation.I look forward to seeing you there and becoming a part of your network.