Thank you for participating in the ASUG Enterprise Architecture Communities Survey! The survey was conducted from December 2009 to February 2010. Several Enterprise Architects and architects specializing in various domains participated in the survey.
The purpose of the survey was to better understand the challenges faced by Enterprise Architects, the most commonly used tools and frameworks, and top priorities faced by EA organizations. The information will help ASUG offer the most appropriate educational, networking, and product influence opportunities to its EA community members.
Join us for a webcast to review the results of survey on Wednesday, June 23rd, 11:00 Central – 12:00 Eastern Time. You do not need to be an ASUG member to attend this webcast. Apart from reviewing the results of the survey, the agenda for the webcast includes:
- Follow-up from the 2010 ASUG Annual Conference; Open discussion on ideas for upcoming Webcasts.
- Our 2010 – 2011 plans for the EA SIG Communities, based on the survey.
- Debut of upcoming EA Benchmarking survey.
- Announcing of winners of raffle prizes for the survey as well as the EA pre-conference day event.
- Upcoming EA road-mapping day event in a city near you.
Click here to register for the webcast if you are an ASUG member. We will post the link for non-members shortly. Learn how the EA trends and responses can help you with your architecture practice today. We look forward to seeing you at the webcast on the 23rd, of June 2010.