In this month, I start to demystifying the SAP CompositionEnvironment 7.2, in special the BPM Engine (Process Composer). Compared with previously version (CE 7.1), this version brings a lot of facilities for design and monitoring new processes.
Inside Netweaver Developer Studio, we have a series ofwizards, eg. creating a simple Message Trigger or a complex UI automatically.We can assemble a new simple process in a few hours, which previously would take a days to be done.
- Support RFC Service Interface;
- The Reporting Activity type, extremely vital to perform the analysis of a process;
- The Notification Activity type, used to send notifications from a step process flow to a particular actor into the process (user, role orgroup);
- Inside BRM, the possibility to create a Flow Ruleset and script test for rules validation, without generating a process instance tovalidate it;
- Visual Composer and Adobe Interactive Forms UI support;
- Standard Datasource for process engine monitoring;
In this link, you can see some BPM samples use-cases.
Simple way to integrate native and custom Datasources.
But I found a negative point. A new license request is not available to CE7.2 Trial version!