Join us for a regional event in Palo Alto that will bring together customers, partners, and SAP to share experiences and best practices for financials. We have an exciting agenda filled with opportunities to hear about other customers’ experiences; to network with peers involved in financial strategy, implementation, and execution; and to provide feedback for future roadmaps.
- IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) – Hear about about considerations for moving toward the new reporting standards and the SAP solutions that enable the transformation, including SAP General Ledger and SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation.
- Accelerated Close—Hear about strategies for accelerating the time it takes to close the books and which SAP Business Suite applications and SAP BusinessObjects enterprise performance management (EPM) solutions will help you to streamline period-end processes, both in the local close for individual entities as well as the group close and considerations for consolidations.
- Roadmap—Hear about SAP’s vision for financial solutions and provide feedback in break-out sessions on various aspects of the close process and your requirements for supporting IFRS.
Logistics and Registration
The event will be held at the Executive Briefing Center in SAP Labs in Palo Alto. There is no cost to attend.
If you plan to attend, please register here!
The high-level agenda for two days is shown below. Day 1 focuses on customer networking and presentations, while Day 2 focuses on the roadmap and feedback into product development.
Wednesday, June 23
- 10:30 am: Registration / Sign-In
- 11:00 am: Welcome and Introductions
- 12:00 pm: Lunch
- 1:00 pm: Customer Presentations (IFRS; Closing Cockpit; BPC Consolidations)
- 4:30 pm: Panel Discussion (IFRS)
- 5:30 pm: Cocktail Reception
- 6:30 pm: Dinner
Thursday, June 24
- 9:00 am: Thought Leadership Presentation by Deloitte
- 10:00 am: Interactive Q&A Session (based on prior day’s topics)
- 11:00 am: Collaborative Close with SAP StreamWork
- 11:30 am: Opportunities for Product Development in Financials (SAP)
- 12:00 pm: Lunch
- 1:00 pm: Interactive Roundtables on Product Develoment Opportunities
- 2:30 pm: Roadmap
- 3:30 pm: Close
The event is hosted by the SAP Customer Value Network for Finance and the EPM Customer Advisory Office.
The event is sponsored by Deloitte. Deloitte Consulting LLP adds a new dimension to any SAP implementation, providing a 360-degree approach to maximize the value of your SAP investment. Our multidisciplinary capabilities create solutions to help you achieve unmatched business value. Ask us how to go beyond basic improvement to produce significant and sustainable change.
We hope to see you in Palo Alto!