ACC 7.2 is now generally available!
Ramp-up of SAP NetWeaver Adaptive Computing Controller 7.2 was successfully finished on May 17, 2010. Quite a few ramp-up customers tried and tested its functionality and and eight have gone live so far.
The ACC 7.2 is now generally available to SAP customers.
SAP’s approach to adaptive computing and virtualization lets you harmonize and consolidate your IT infrastructure and optimize the management of your SAP systems. This drastically drives down costs for datacenter operation, power consumption and cooling – also meaning a giant leap toward “Green IT”.
Adaptive Computing lets you operate
“any service – any time – on any server”.
Adaptive Computing is a tool that provides a single point of control and allows customers to operate, monitor, and manage their adaptive computing landscape.
New and enhanced features include:
- Support of Hypervisor-based virtualization solutions by SAP Partners
- Live migration of virtualized resources
- Simplified configuration
- Automatic landscape detection
- Scheduling function for operations
- Mass operations, safeguarded by automatically validated components
- Relocation of SAP instances across physical and virtual servers
- Constant live monitoring of physical and virtual servers.
You can download the software from the Downloads section of the SAP Support Portal under
A Learning Map is available at
-> SAP NetWeaver Adaptive Computing Controller 7.2
Interested in future features and the next ramp-up?
If so, drop an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org.