A Blag Sapphire – Day zero
Let me tell you, that this post is a rant and doesn’t reflect the point of view of my employer or SAP.
Going from Lima to Panama City
* #fail No touch screen TV
* Nice Nelson Mandela movie with Morgan Freeman and Matt Damon playing Rubgy.
* Meal was nice (I love plane meals), but #fail no cranberry apple? At least I could drink Guayaba juice.
Going from Panama City to Orlando
* #fail No Panama t-shirts at the airport? What’s wrong with tourist promotion?
* Not free WIFI. A connection called “Free Internet Access” that doesn’t even work #doublefail
* Ok, now #triplefail They took away my toothpaste and my lighter…like I could kill someone with a toothpaste…
“I’m going to clean your teeth to death…dude!”
Come on! #mayorfail
* At least I’m the only one in my row.
* Delayed flight because connection baggage got delayed…
* Movie was “When in Rome”, nice but very forgettable movie…
* At least I had a very strong Screwdriver. And when I say strong, I really mean it! Man! The flight hostess should take some bartender courses or something.
* Immigration line took forever.
* Take a cab with 3 other people…nice because it became cheaper -;)
* Got to the hotel at 3:00 a.m in the morning.
P.S: I’m not going to name the airline, because if I had a bad experience it doesn’t mean it’s going to happen again…I just want to tell you how was my flight and that’s it, please don’t insist -:)
Stay tuned for “A Blag Sapphire – Day 1” where things get really much better…