SAPPHIRENOW Online Event Details Now Available
I am happy to reveal more details about the third leg of the SAPPHIRENOW experience this year, an option that will allow those of you who cannot attend the Orlando or Frankfurt events in person to view a large portion of the event’s keynotes, panels and presentations via the on line platform. This is significant for the SAP Community Network audience in particular, because many of you may be in roles that might afford you an annual trip to SAP Tech Ed, but not normally a trip to SAPPHIRE® NOW.
SAPPHIRENOW online offers you an enhanced, interactive, online experience featuring more than 400 live, HD-quality broadcasts from Orlando, Fla., USA, and Frankfurt, Germany, May 17-19. You can:
- Learn from visionaries including Sir Richard Branson, founder and president of Virgin Group
- View the joint keynote presentation by SAP co-CEOs Bill McDermott and Jim Hagemann Snabe and keynotes from Vishal Sikka, SAP CTO, and Hasso Plattner, Chairman of the SAP Supervisory Board
- Join our guest journalists in the Broadcast Center for a variety of programs including interviews with SAP experts and IT analysts, economic forecasts, and roundtable discussions
- Hear hundreds of SAP experts, partners, and customers talk about how they use SAP solutions to address everyday business challenges
- Participate in live discussions with session speakers and network with attendees from around the world
Social media will play a major role in the online experience, as Twitter, using the #SAPPHIRENOW hashtag, will be used as the live Q&A mechanism during many of the broadcasted panels and presentations.