Companies are faced with different challenges. On the one hand, they need suitable SAP systems to manage their daily business. On the other hand, many restrictions exist when it comes to procuring the best IT landscape. For example, time, money, and other resources are insufficient, or the management asks to align business and IT while ensuring business process transparency. Unfortunately, mergers and consolidations, required upgrades, user-driven optimization, or general requirements are an obstacle to a desirable situation. As a result, companies have confusing IT landscapes, especially SAP systems, mostly without any reference to a business process-driven approach. This all results in a huge loss of potential.
In today’s economic situation, companies might be looking to find possibilities to get more out of their SAP investments. One possibility is using ARIS Redocumentation for SAP. It enables companies to analyze current SAP transactions in order to ultimately move to well designed and improved business process scenarios. Companies using SAP need quick system analyses or need quality checks of their process documentation. ARIS Redocumentation for SAP allows companies to continually run business improvement processes without investing much in terms of costs or resources.
- Analyze SAP transaction-related data and produce process models
- Save time in pain point process design and modeling and achieve better alignment between business and IT teams – using ARIS for SAP
- Reuse process knowledge and achieve transparency by bridging the gap between business process logic and technical implementation
- Achieve end-to-end process integration by defining a common process repository and controls across applications and enterprise boundaries
- Use updated reference processes in ARIS for use in SAP projects and/or the next steps in business process modeling
- Establish and unify a well-defined relationship between process models and the SAP system through synchronization of data between ARIS and SAP Solution Manager
- Obtain a clear presentation of high-quality results including benchmarks in ARIS MashZone
- Use available reference processes from SAP BPR and Industry.PerformanceREADY, which speed up process modeling, user acceptance, and SAP configuration
- Synchronize reference processes in ARIS with SAP Solution Manager
- Realize value benefits in saving costs and resources for future process improvement