SAP NetWeaver 7.0 Enhancement Package 2 for Portal
During April 2010 Enhancement Package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 will be released for ramp-up customers.
With this new Portal release, customers will gain new enhanced functionalities. For the list of new functionalities please refer to the high level release functionality overview or review the official SAP release notes (will be available only after the RTC date).
The key improvements are in the area of:
- New Ajax Framework page – NOW officially available! (check out the new Wiki)
- Improved root cause analysis (custom PRT error page, traceability of administrator actions on PCD objects, and more)
- Browsers support (more details in the Product Availability Matrix -> SAP NetWeaver 7.0 )
- Enhanced Application Integration functionality
- TCO improvements in the area of Knowledge Management & Collaboration
Preview of Ajax Framework Page:
To register as a ramp-up customer of Enhancement Package 2 for SAP NetWeaver Portal 7.0 you should be part of the PPM 5.0 or SAP Business Suite 7 Innovations 2010 ramp-up programs. Register at: https://service.sap.com/rampup .