What is SAP StreamWork anyway? Simple and Short!
Introduction: SAP StreamWork…
What is it?
1. Software as a Service (SaaS)
2. Online Collaboration Space
3. Decision-making Tool
What are the Advantages?
1. Increased productivity in decision making processes
2. Innovative design
3. Easy to use environemnt
5. Integration possible with XCelsius and SAP products
6. API development for Mobile possible
Why is it needed?
In Collaboration Decision Making Processes. It brings together:
- People: Get everyone on the same page
- Information: Share documents and data all in plain view
- Methods: Provide structure with business tools for brainstorming, strategizing, and decision-making
Who can use it?
Everyone who wants a collaboration site for decision-making purposes.
See this example 🙂 SAP gets into Wedding Planning business with SAP StreamWork
Where can it be used?
It can be used in decision making processes. So you can share information about a decision on one page and share it with everyone involved in this process.
Start developing right now!
Developers will LOVE IT!
3 companies already developed their extensions
Do you want to?
What you need is:
- For integration API developments: SAP StreamWork Integration API documentation
- For method API developments: SAP StreamWork Method API documentation
Need SANDBOX to test your developments?
Do you think that’s everything, not yet!
SAP StreamWork on MOBILE!!!
With the Evernote app on your IPhone you can synchronize your SAP StreamWork informations online! Also apps for Android are being developed.
Here some apetite boosters:
One last comment!
Google Wave VS. SAP StreamWork
What do I think? -> It might be not the correct time to compare these to SaaS’.
- Google Wave is a social application and yet weak in business part.
- SAP StreamWork is a business application.
But maybe the time will come where we will compare both with their powerful tools 🙂
You want MORE in detail. You can find the topics listed below on:
- StreamWork Main Window
- Activities and Updates
- Action Items
- Main Window
- View Option
- List View
- Single Item View
- Tools Catalog
- Uploading Files
- Actions and Participants
- Activity Options