Have you noticed the increased activity related to careers in the past few weeks? We’ve had some lively discussions on SCN on topics ranging from career advice, to getting started with SAP, to spending time on the road, to using social media for professional networking and recruiting.
If the shoe does not fit, must we change the foot? by Vijay Vijayasankar
The specified item was not found. by Otto Gold
The specified item was not found. By Otto Gold
Judging SAP talent – Can social media make a difference? By Kevin Wilson.
Life as a SAP Road Warrior – Do you have what it takes? By Kevin Wilson
Mixed feelings about the life of an SAP Road Warrior by Vitaliy Rudnytskiy.
SAP EDUCATION HOT TOPIC: Are You Looking to Become SAP Certified and Not Sure Which Exam to Take? Try C_TERP10_60… By Ken Schieffer. Posted on March 25 SAP EDUCATION HOT TOPIC: Are You Looking to Become SAP Certified and Not Sure Which Exam to Take? Try C_TERP10_60…
Putting Your Career on the (Google) Map by Gavin Heaton,
Valuable Lessons to Make the Most of your SAP Career by Jarret Pazahanick, Posted on Mar. 18, 2010
NEW LANDING PAGE
And… today we launched our new redesigned landing page. The enhancements include:
- Ability to search for job postings directly on SCN
- Improved navigation to the job board, for employers and applicants
- List of most recently added jobs
- Twitter icon – you can follow the career center on Twitter and be notified of the latest job postings and career blogs on SCN
- New career development resource center – recommended tools and websites for employers and applicants
Please take a minute to check out the new landing page and let us know what you think. What other tools or content would you like to see on the career center?
Let’s keep the momentum in the blogs. What other topics would you like to discuss?
The specified item was not found.