Over the past few months we’ve been slowly changing the navigation on the BusinessObjects Community (BOC). During this long process the navigation became somewhat cumbersome so I thank you for your patience. The good news is that we completed the major changes today.
SAP DEVELOPER NETWORK
Keith Elliot discusses all the Have You Noticed the New SDN Navigation? in his blog, so I’m just going to focus on the ones that relate to BusinessObjects. Since SDN is “the” technical community on SCN, we’ve moved the technical BusinessObjects BI content (SDK application development, BI platform administration, and integration on SAP deployments) there. On SDN, you’ll notice a Business Intelligence topic area with the following sub-topic areas:
- SAP BI SDK – Here you’ll find an interactive Xcelsius dashboard that provides an overview of the BusinessObjects SDKs, BusinessObjects SDK library, sample code, and Crystal Reports for .NET, Crystal Reports for Eclipse, and BusinessObjects Enterprise and Edge SDK topic pages.
- Crystal and Xcelsius Support – Crystal Reports and Xcelsius notes, articles, and downloads.
- BI Platform Administration – Access BusinessObjects Enterprise and Edge, Crystal Reports Server, and BI OnDemand administration topic pages.
- BusinessObjects BI for SAP – Your one-stop shop for content related to BusinessObjects BI integration content for SAP installations.
- SAP Business Explorer (BEx) – Due to popular demand, we’ve made it easier to find BEx content.
We’re excited about the greater opportunities for SAP and SAP BusinessObjects professionals to share and increase their BI expertise within this larger community.
All these changes allows BOC to focus on helping BI end users get the most out of their BI client tools and applications. To help you get used to the changes, we’ve updated the BusinessObjects Solutions page (available from the left navigation) to include links to ALL the main BusinessObjects topic pages, including Information Management.