First of all this application will help the beginners to play with the Simple Logic of Screen programming and get some idea about the flow of the screen. Like the use of FctCode on the button click event, control of different button in CASE Statement handling of SY-UCOMM.
Secondly, As one of my friend, most user love the environment of Desktop with Icons so this thought lead me to design screen where arrange T-Codes just like desktop’s icons so that user will be able to execute any T-Code using this Icon (Button) and he will also be able to arrange all these according usage of the T-Code or his requirements.
Following is the arrangement of the Icons
After installing active
1. ZFSL_SHOW_DESKTOP Main Program
2. 0100 Screen
3. ZFSL_SHOW_DESKTOP_ST PF-STATUS
4. MAIN_SCREEN_TITLE TITLEBAR
5. Text Elements.
Add or Change Icon
There are many ways to Add or Change Icon on above shown desktop but the simplest is given bellow
1. Double Click on the Screen Number 0100 in the main program code as shown in the bellow picture.
2. From the window like shown bellow click Layout Button.
3. It will lead you to Screen Painter from there you can Add or Change according to your requirement
4. Now have to do some change in Main Program code the most important is to note your FctCode you given to your Button
5. Add or Change the Following Lines of Code according to your FctCode, here in my example I am using the same SE24 for FctCode and CALL TRANSACTION, you can do according to your FctCode and Transaction.
* Main Program Code
* Flow Logic of Screen 0100