The queries in the Job Management Work Center are not refreshed directly after selection as shown in the screenshot below.
This behavior of these POWL queries can be changed by configuration.
Start transaction SE80 and select Web Dypro component POWL_UI_COMP. Then select Component configuration CC_AGS_WORK_IMPLEMENTATION and press the button Start Configurator as shown below.
A browser window should open. Just check if component and configuration ID are correct and select Change.
In the configuration screen, now go to tab Component-defined to edit the (surprise) custom configuration offered by the POWL_UI_COMP Web Dynpro component.
Check the Flag RefreshOnQuerySwitch and Save.
The POWL queries in the Job Management Work Work Center now get refreshed each time you click onto a (different) query.
List of selected related SDN blogs: ·
- SAP is first vendor to provide a comprehensive Job Management Suite
- Job Scheduling Management with SAP Solution Manager
- Central Job Scheduling with SAP Solution Manager
- Monitoring Job Chains with SAP CPS by Redwood and SAP Solution Manager
- Managing Standard Jobs centrally from SAP Solution Manager
- CPS Wiki
- Re-directing transactions SM36, SM37, SA38: Controlling end-user scheduled jobs – Part 1
- An easy way to identify end-user scheduled jobs which bypass your central scheduling tool
- Job Interception: Controlling end-user scheduled jobs