Gartner and 1to1 Media announce the 2010 CRM Excellence Awards for world class CRM implementations for North, Central & South America. Enter now & showcase your company’s success! Awards will be announced for 5 categories of CRM initiatives:
- Enterprise-wide – The processes and benefits of aligning multiple channels (online and offline) and functional (marketing to sales, sales to service, service to finance, etc).
- Growth – Organizations that can point to the most significant improvement in customer value such as revenue growth, wallet share, products per person, frequency of purchase, etc.
- Efficiency – Reducing operational and interaction costs without a detrimental impact on the customer experience. Excellence in efficiency improvements in sales, marketing and customer service.
- Customer Experience – Organizations that can point to the most significant improvement in customer retention/satisfaction/loyalty.
- Innovation – The most innovative use of new media (e.g., social networking, analytics, virtual worlds, mobile) to support or enhance an organization’s customer strategy
Entries must be received by customers on or before April 7th, 2010 via Gartner’s online entry system. Click here to access the site where you will set up a user ID and password and complete the online application.
The winners of those entries will receive their awards at the Gartner Customer 360 Summit 2010 in Los Angeles, CA on June 28-30. Click here for more information on this event.