Some of the user expectations from the SRM procurement tool:
1. Many requestors want to use standard Internet Explorer back and forth button rather than SRM back and continue buttons in the SRM procurement objects.
2. Improved Master data synchronization between SRM systems and ECC system with more precise synchronization
3. Deleted Materials/Material groups must be informed to SRM system from ECC syatem via notification. Alerts must be generated from ECC system and inform the buyers on the master data changes if they created any Source of supply for that material and material groups. SRM System and Requestor/Buyer not should not allowed to create any procurement business objects for the deleted material and material group like ECC.
4. Business team expects to see the current status status of the shopping carts like COMPLETED from WEB Portal.
5. Buyer expects that GOA Global outline agreement header attachements to be transfered to ECC contract.
6. Financial data validation must happen while creating a shopping cart itself rather than while creating follow on documents
7. ECC Vendor master data must be fully synchronized with SRM including partner function relationships so that it helps to change the transactional data of the SRM.
8. SRM User Interface design must be very flexible for the customer to modify the user interface templates like hide and show.
9. More SRM reports must be made available in SRM side without help of Business Inteligence / Business Object aid.
10. All the address fields must be synchronized across the systems (Delivery address in SRM system and SAP ECC system).
11. SRM System should assign a best source of supply if more than one source of supply rather than make the end user select a fixed vendor.
12. SRM End users want to see their shopping carts even if the shopping carts go to ERROR IN PROCESS status so as to enabe them to modify the carts and resubmit.