SAP Education (North America) answers the question…”What are E-Academies?”
Prepare for Certification When and Where YOU Like
Companies that implement state-of-the-art SAP® solutions often require the services of SAP-certified individuals. The SAP certification tells them they are getting expert help from those equipped with the very latest information and training from SAP.
As demand among consultants to become SAP-certified increases, the services to help them gain certification must increase as well. To provide this support, the SAP Education organization offers an e-academy program for individuals seeking to achieve associate status, which is the entry level of SAP certification. The program lets candidates learn at a pace tailored to their individual requirements. A task-specific approach provides concentrated instruction about the features and functions of the SAP solutions most relevant to the individual’s current assignment.
Within the e-academy program from SAP, you’ll find courses to support your particular area of concentration – whether it is human resources, finance, sales and marketing, or manufacturing. The program provides up to 200 hours of e-learning instruction in a particular area of concentration during a five-month period. You can repeat the instruction as often as you need.
Training On Demand
The comprehensive training provided by SAP Education through the e-academy program is designed specifically for consultants like you. Flexible, modular curriculums let you design a learning program suited to your particular schedule and training needs. The instruction is open to consultants employed by SAP customers through Customer Center of Expertise locations as well as to independent consultants who offer their services in the open market.
With courses from SAP Education, you’ll receive high-quality training developed by consultants for consultants. This includes early instruction for new or enhanced SAP solutions. Each course provides interactive “snapshots” of key business processes – along with simulations, exercises, and pre- and post course evaluations. Ready access to the SAP training system lets you perform exercises and view demos at times that are most convenient for you.
Preparing for SAP Certification
Few credentials in the business world carry the value of SAP certification. Consultants who hold it have honed their skills through rigorous study and direct experience. They have passed demanding exams and demonstrated a mastery of both the software and the business processes that the software supports. SAP certification declares publicly that you are equipped with superior solution expertise and have been trained to use it to give your clients a powerful competitive advantage.
In addition, when you receive SAP certification, you join a distinguished community of experts and gain an externally recognized mark of excellence that helps you differentiate yourself in a crowded marketplace.
You can use the e-academy program from SAP to prepare for certification exams to achieve associate status. (The statuses of master and professional require hands-on experience as well as course work.) The associate level certification indicates that you have acquired a foundation of knowledge about SAP solutions and can contribute to a successful SAP software implementation project or software optimization.
Comprehensive and Efficient
With e-academy instruction from SAP, you can focus on the business content most relevant to your career path. You have access to training material provided directly by SAP that offers modular learning units, multimedia presentations, and opportunities for collaboration and interaction. Remote delivery lets you tailor instruction to your individual schedule, reduce travel costs, and minimize time spent off the job.
Individuals seeking SAP certification or on-the-job support can use the e-academy programs from the SAP® Education organization to get instruction at a pace and time that suits their specific needs. The programs provide online course work, a help desk, ready access to SAP training systems, and student handbooks.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of SAP solutions and underlying business processes to provide expert support and harness the full power of the software for customers and employers
- Get training specific to your particular area of interest
- Advance your career through internationally recognized SAP certification
- Associate-status certification – Acquire the basic foundation of knowledge about SAP solutions you need to be able to expedite implementation and optimization projects
- Instruction in specific areas – Tap flexible, modular curriculums for financial and management accounting, human capital management, supply chain management, enterprise process integration, and the SAP NetWeaver® technology platform
- Training on demand – Take up to 200 hours of instruction in your particular area of concentration over a five-month period at your own pace and schedule
- Additional help as you need it – Supplement your course work with Web-based chats, Internet telephony, Microsoft NetMeeting, and global learner discussion boards
- Increased revenues as a result of the high professional profile that independent consultants and employees acquire through SAP certification
- Proficiency in the latest SAP technology through instruction in new and enhanced applications
- Greater expertise through self-paced learning and ready access to course instruction
- Better training with lower overhead thanks to on-demand travel-free courses you can take from your home or office
CERTIFICATION PROGRAM WEB RESOURCES:
- North American Public Certification Website
- SAP Certification Resource Center – Learn how to improve your organization’s performance
- SAP Certification (registration req;d)
- Integration and Certification SDN Blogspot (registration req’d)
Available SAP Education e-Academies in North America
- TFIN5e – SAP eAcademy Financials – Financial Accounting (ECC 6.0)
- TFIN2e – SAP eAcademy Financials – Management Accounting (ECC 6.0)
- THR1e – SAP eAcademy Human Resources (HCM) – Management & Administration (ECC6.0)
- TSCM6e – SAP eAcademy SCM – Order Fulfillment (ECC 6.0)
- TSCM5e – SAP eAcademy SCM – Procurement (ECC 6.0)
- TSCM4e – SAP eAcademy SCM – Planning & Manufacturing (ECC 6.0)
- TERPe – SAP eAcademy ERP – Integration of Business Processes (ECC 6.0)
- TAW1e – SAP eAcademy NetWeaver – ABAP Basics (SAP NetWeaver)
- TBW4e – SAP eAcademy SAP NetWeaver – Business Warehouse 7.0
- TPLM3e – SAP eAcademy PLM – Plant Maintenance & Repair (ECC 6.0)