SAP Higher Education and Research User Group 2010 Conference
The International Higher Education and Research User Group (HERUG) Conference 2010 held at the National University of Singapore (NUS) from Monday 19 April to Thursday 22 April 2010 is now opened for registration at the HERUG 2010 event website. Registration will close after 24th March.
Attendance / membership is open to all Educational and Research organizations world-wide using or planning to use SAP in a productive environment. The annual meeting serves as a platform for members to share experiences as a community, foster solution development and ensure effective delivery of SAP functionality to the HER community.
The theme for this year’s Conference is ‘Innovative Use of SAP in Higher Education and Research‘ and sharing of experiences and lessons learned. Some of the areas that will be looked at during the conference are:
- SLCM Implementation
- KPIs for managing a university by objectives
- CRM and Fund Raising Management
- Service Desk and Change Request Management
- Importance of Human Resources in a Project
- SAP Project Highlights
- Objective Settings Appraisal
- Self-Service Customisation Project
- SAP Business Workflow
- Workshop : Research Management
- Workshop : Solution Manager
- Workshop : Business Intelligence
Participants are encouraged to submit presentations based on the theme or on topics which are relevant to HER.
Along with this event, there is a brief survey on SAP implementation in each institution and the responses will be shared with participants at that meeting.
For details please visit the Conference website.