Hello SAP Portal Partners,
I would like to invite you to a set of SAP NetWeaver Portal Enablement Sessions planned to take place during Q1 / Q2 2010. These sessions will cover wide range of topics, from high level roadmap and release planning to deep dive into technical capabilities and new features.
Each educational session will have two “slots” in order to allow colleagues in all locations to join these sessions – 09:00 CET and 17:00 CET. All sessions are given in the English language.
How to apply to these session? Please click on the register link bellow and you will be able to register to the required session in few seconds.
- Portal Update in the next 12 Months – next major release: Register or Register
- End User Self Services with Enterprise Workspaces: Register or Register
- SAP NetWeaver Portal Strategy: Register or Register
- Easy Content Creation in the SAP NetWeaver Portal with Web Page Composer: Register or Register
- Best practice for implementing Ajax Framework Page: Register or Register
- Portals interoperability – connect the islands: Register or Register
- Create BI applications with Dashboard Builder: Register or Register
- CTS+ Integration into SAP NetWeaver Portal: Register or Register
Hope you will find these sessions attractive and beneficial!