Solution Extensions from SAP: New services opportunities to extend the value of your clients SAP implementation
In these difficult times, your clients are looking for ways to leverage their existing IT implementation to streamline and control their businesses to do more with less.
Solution extensions from SAP are third party offerings that SAP sells and supports to meet a variety of users’ needs. Some solutions are targeted at business users looking to take charge of their business processes. Some are aimed at enhancing the end-user experience and some help IT better meet their goals. These solutions are highly applicable across the SAP install base and provide an opportunity for SAP services partners to further extend the value of the SAP implementation.
As companies look at ways to optimize their operations to increase productivity while reducing costs, organizations are looking to their consulting and services partners to understand how to better automate processes, accelerate operations, gain greater visibility and connect with their business networks at a lower cost. IT departments in these companies are looking at lowering their IT costs without compromising service levels.
Solution extensions are SAP tested, validated, and approved— to meet the SAP standards of quality, commitment, and support. They are also built into the SAP technology roadmap — ensuring the customer a solid return investment down the road. As an SAP services partner, here is what you should be doing to capitalize on this opportunity:
1. Join us live Feb 9, 2010, or view the replay, of SAP EcoHub Live: Getting more out your SAP systems with Solution Extensions from SAP
2. Review the solution extensions to identify offerings that would most benefit your clients www.sap.com/solutions/solutionextensions
3. View demos and learn more about the solution extensions: http://ecohub.sdn.sap.com/ (registration may be required)
4. Contact your partner manager to get started
5. Visit the Partner Playbook section https://websmp209.sap-ag.de/partnerportal/partnerplaybooks for available Solution Extension playbooks (S-user for SAP Service Marketplace required)